The Best Djing Gears Within Your Budget
The best attitude to purchase things is to understand what you are going to purchase and fix a budget for the product you intend to buy, hence this informative article. With the target of purchasing a good headphone with a budget of $200 is the first good step to purchase. Reliability, sound, flexibility, and comfort when using are some of the characteristics that you have to attend to as the cost factor has been accounted into for the best headphones for DJing. You get really big models when you look for under $200 equipment.
- Yamaha eph-100sl model is a sleek and small model. In spite of its small size, it is a hard product that withstands rough usage. This in-ear headphone is the best in terms of size and cost as it provides good quality sound and volume.
- Audio Technica ATH-M50 provides good sound quality especially good at sound isolation even at high volumes. The hard outer shell is protective in nature and gives durability to the product. That is why it has good customer preference who are well satisfied with the product.
- The Sennheiser HD 558 is a sleek model that comes within your budget and is one of the most sought after model. The cushioned earpads can be worn comfortable for a long time and produce clarity in sound and volume.Sennheiser Momentum may be just a wee bit above $200 but is an absolutely classy model that has a strong metallic outer layer that can handle any stress and rough handling. The balanced tone helps to keep the bass, the high and the lows in perfect tune that does not affect the ears but gives super clarity that satisfies the listener.
- V-Moda Crossfade LP comes with an elegant and protective outer shell. The model isolates ear noise and provides a rich bass along with clarity. It is a flexible model that can fit anywhere while travelling and fits your purse neatly as it falls just within your budget.
- Jaybird Bluebuds X, the Phiaton PS 210 BTNC, Bose IE and the Etymotic HF5 are other in-ear headphones are small and handy in size that comes at less than $200. We have received good reviews about them and have comfortable usage. These models satisfy all the hip-hop users who want clarity, style, and cost that are the very best in town.
There are other cheaper models that are available but you would have to compromise on a few qualities on them. $200 is quite a neat budget that would purchase quality products that are trendy in nature and provide good quality products that any upcoming DJ would require. With heavy sound from speakers and huge subwoofers having a balanced tone with low frequency can be considered while purchasing a good headphone. A DJ headphone has to be worn for long hours and should fit perfectly so that they are comfortable when used. Having quality ear-pads would protect the ears while not compromising on sound, volume, and clarity. Choose the best product that suits your individual need, taste, and budget.