Top Bunk Beds With Stairs 2017
If you are a family with more than one child, you will definitely enjoy the services of a bunk bed with stairs as they are ideal to accommodate more than one child in the same room comfortably. There are different varieties of bunk beds with stairs to choose from. Your choice will be influenced by your budget, and the quality of the bed you are shopping around for. But because this is an asset which will serve your child/ren for many years, it is worth investing in a high-quality product which is sturdy and durable.
Our top bunk beds with stairs 2017 include:
Mission Twin over Twin Stairs Bunk Bed
It is one bed which has a lot of space for storage. So if you are looking for a bed which is spacious in terms of storage space, this is the bed to buy. Apart from having an outward appearance which is very attractive, the bed is also very strong. It is a bed which will comfortably accommodate an 8-inch mattress. When it arrives at your doorstep, it is mattress ready as it has a complete slat kit. This wonderful bunk bed with stairs costs $795.00.
Why Buy It
- It meets all the CPSC and ASTM standards
- It is mattress ready
- It has a finish of rich honey
- It can accommodate eight-inch mattress
- It is made of solid wood construction
- The stairs can be used on both side of the bed
- The bed is easily converted into twin beds
- It is very sturdy
- You will get a magazine rack for your children’s bedtime storybooks
- It is easy to assemble
- Very easy to open drawers are also there.
- Enough space is there.
Attractive Features of The Mission Twin over Twin Stairs Bunk Bed
- It has two headboards
- It has six drawers
- It has two steps stairs
- It has 32 wood slats
- It has two footboards
- It has two rails
- It has two rail guards
Columbia Staircase Bunk Bed
According to reviews on Amazon, this is one of the best bunk beds with stairs which can take up to 9 ½ inch mattresses. It has a single trundle which slides great on the hardwood as well as on the carpet. It is one bed which has an excellent finish; is very strong and sturdy; it is easy to assemble, thus making it better to buy. The only downside is the stairs, which are very slippery, especially when the child is wearing socks.its cost is about $1,653.83
Why Buy It
- It can easily convert into two beds
- It is a durable bed
- It is designed using eco-friendly material
- It exceeds industry standards for safety
- It comes with a one-year manufacturer warranty
- The staircase can be set up on either side of the bed
Whatever you prefer, you have an option. Get the best for your child and that extra visitor, you might get in the middle of the night. Price aside, get a high-quality bunk bed with stairs.